Sentinel Pro 700 - 3000 VA
SENTINEL PRO is the latest evolution of the successful Riello Dialog Plus online UPS. This latest development has been designed with the environment in mind and is part of the Riello ECO Line of UPS.
SENTINEL PRO is an on-line double-conversion UPS offering the highest levels of reliability and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems.
For long runtime applications, Sentinel Pro (ER models) can be fitted with matching battery extension packs which also include additional battery boost chargers.
In terms of communications, each Sentinel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status. The inverter is a totally new design, fully microprocessor controlled and constructed to achieve the highest levels of operating efficiency and configuration options. SENTINEL PRO UPS also have USB communication ports as standard, with a built-in expansion slot for additional adapters, protocol converters and relate contact cards.
The UPS is highly efficient. SENTINEL PRO is designed to save energy and has a power-off push-button feature to reduce energy consumption to zero, when no load is connected or switched off.
Sentinel Pro models include 700VA, 1000VA, 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA.
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double-conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3) with built-in EMI filters
- High overload capability up to 150%
- Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
- Programmable cold-start from battery
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
- Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
- Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration softwar
- High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually-activated battery tests)
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
- Input protection with fuse which can be reset.
- Advanced communication, multiplatform, for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems
- UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard
- RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts
- USB port
- Slot for communication cards.
|Rated power||700 VA|
|Voltage tolerance||140 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @50% LOAD / 184 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @ 100% LOAD|
|Frequency tolerance||50 Hz ± 5% / 60 Hz ± 5%|
|Power factor||> 0.99|
|Voltage tolerance||180 - 264|
|Frequency tolerance||Frequency selected (from ±0.Hz to ±5Hz configurable)|
|OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT|
|Rated power||700 VA|
|Active power||560 W|
|Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms)||3 : 1|
|Frequency||Can be selected: 50 Hz or 60 Hz or self-learning|
|Voltage distortion with distorcing load||< 4%|
|Voltage distortion with linear load||< 2%|
|100% < Load < 110%||2 minutes|
|125% = Load < 150%||5 seconds|
|Load > 150%||1 second|
|Type||VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free|
|Typical recharge time||2-4 h|
|Altitude max||6000 m|
|Communication||USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface|
|Safety compliance||EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU|
|EMC conformance||EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU|
|Accessories provided||Power cable, serial cable, USB cable, safety manual, quick start, software on CD-ROM|
|Surge capability||300 joule|
|Line-Interactive/Smart Active efficiency||98%|
|Noise||< 40 dBA @ 1 m|
|Operating temperature||0°C / +40°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% not condensed|
|Dimensions (h w d)||158x422x235 mm|